Serendipity

Monday, October 30, 2006

Thank You

The power of hope and faith can be quite surreal, but no one should attempt to question how and why. Its a pandora's box, amazingly simple yet intricately and comfortingly linked to the human spirit.

The hospital has discharged Dad from the hospital and he is well now. They made a decision to halt the Asprin momentarily to ease the profuse bleeding. It worked but not without side effects. But I guess that doesn't matter anymore, because now he watches the 7pm news at home.

I am deeply touched by the concerns you have shown to me during this arduous time. Even residing some 3 thousand miles away, I feel the strength of combined prayers. It feels unjustified that I can only recite a Thank You. Your messages, posts, replys and pats will forever dwell deep in my need for reciprocation.

And you, my sunshine and my love. In these words, I can only merely scrape the surface of the amount of appreciation I have. Just knowing that you are back home, taking care of them and loving them as your own, is to me, the most assuring display of faith, trust, compassion and love.

I am confident about my decision. I never doubt the fact that it is you I want to spend my life with.


Epilogue


"Am i your princess?"
"Yes you are"
"Ok then say goodnight my little princess"
"Goodnight little princess"
"Goodnight toad..."

-Tiffany & Spencer

1 Comments:

  • hey dude..

    great to know that your dad is doing real fine.. we are all here praying for you and your family ~ jia you jia you ~

    Hey do u need any help for your coming BIG Day??

    Please alarm us hahahaha

    smile,
    jo koh ~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home