Serendipity

Monday, October 01, 2007

Serendipity Lives...

Its been almost 10 months ....... not that I've been away on an adventure, freeing the homeless from the clutches of an evil demeanour. Nor have I been kidnapped, locked away in a desolate mirage, relentlessly seeking to claw my way out. Its just that I, a young adult of the twenty-first century, educated and trained in the proficiency of information technology had trouble retrieving this blog when they apparently made the switch some time back. Admittingly, I wasn't the most proactive in this quest to restore the blog, yet today, by shere chance, I got it right.... like i said. Serendipity lives.

Now that my voice is restored, I shall speak once again. So shall I sing once more. Here shall I once again seek the solace of an intangible audience. My consciousness warns me that it is to be quite alluring.






Epilogue
My wife resumes work tomorrow.


"i scared...you pray for me tomorrow ok?"
"Don't worry..i will"

- Spencer & Tiffany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home